Author: Chelsea Caito
1 bag frozen shrimp – cooked/tail off
1 package cut up veggies – butternut squash, zucchini, onions, and yellow squash
1 package spiralized zucchini or butternut squash – sprinkle w/salt, let sit for 10 minutes
2 tbsp Olive oil
Instructions: On a sheet pan add cut-up veggies, sprinkle olive oil over veggies, season with tomato basil seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees, stirring occasionally. In a large skillet place 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, add garlic – add spiralized noodles, add veggies out of oven, stir – add shrimp – season with garlic and parmesan seasoning.
Chelsea’s Fat Bomb:
1cup almond butter
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup unsweetened chocolate protein powder
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
2 tsp ghee or butter
Pinch of stevia (optional)
Instructions: Melt butter, oil on stove top. Add in powder. Pour into a shallow pan and place in the refrigerator
- 1cup Almond Meal Or flour
- ¼ cup Golden Flax Seed Meal
- 5 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (180C).
- Get 2 mixing bowls, Both medium (or 1 medium, 1 large). In medium sided mixing bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients (Almond Flour, Golden Flax Seed Meal, Baking Soda, Salt and Psyllium Husk Powder).
- Pro tip – If you don’t have golden flax seed meal, you can use normal flaxseeds as well. I used a cheap electric coffee grinder to pulse the seeds down to a meal consistency.
- In the second bowl, add the egg whites and beat them with an electric beater. Slowly add the apple cider vinegar once the egg whites become fluffy.
- Next, combine the eggs with the dry ingredients. Slowly add the hot water until the mixture starts to form a dough.
- Split the dough into 5 pieces and roll into balls. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper (baking paper) and cook for approximately 50 mins.
Cut up ANY vegetables you like into a large mixing bowl. Pour 2 TBSP of grapeseed or avocado oil along with any seasoning you like over the vegetables and gently mix with your hands to gently coat the veggies.
Seasonings: rosemary, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, balsamic vinegar, etc. Whatever flavors you like. Roast in oven, 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Test with a fork for desires tenderness.
6 eggs - scrambled
Ham slices & pepperoni pieces
Shredded cheese or coconut shreds
Coconut oil or butter
Pepper – if desired
Muffin tin pan
Instructions: Prep pan by coating with coconut oil or butter. Place piece of ham in as a “nest”. Place one pepperoni slice at the bottom. Scramble 6 raw eggs and pour into the six muffin cups. Cover with either cheese or coconut shreds or both. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Chopped Vegetables (snow peas, carrots, mushrooms, onions, broccoli)
Coconut aminos soy sauce
Rotisserie Chicken, pulled off bone
3 tbps Grapeseed Oil
Instructions: Add oil to skillet. Throw in chopped vegetables, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes. Add rotisserie chicken to cooked vegetables. Serve over cooked cauliflower rice.